f-strings. Thanks @darkpixlz (#204)
- Added more
OOPdetails. Thanks @noraa-july-stoke (#201)
- Added OOP Basics. Thanks @noraa-july-stoke (#194)
- Fixed broken links, capitalization and punctuation consistency. Thanks @Acumane (#189)
fetch-contributorsscript crashing on Renovate pull requests
docsearchnot working on development
- Mayor dependencies upgrades
- Added open built-in example. Thanks @BenIsenstein (#187)
- Fixed a typo in Virtualenvs. Thanks @shirinapr (#163)
- Added a filter method example for the built-in functions section. Thanks @firdousmurtaza1 (#161)
- Make it clear that the python dictionary is ordered by insertion of key value pairs. Thanks @wn9237 (#159)
- Added Dictionary subscription. Thanks @kakasahebKK (#158)
- Fixed some mistakes in Dictionaries. Thanks @Acumane (#155)
mapbuilt-in details and examples. Thanks @@noraa-july-stoke (#156)
- Added a NEW badge to highlight new or updated content
bytearraybuilt-in details and examples
bytesbuilt-in details and examples
callablebuilt-in details and examples
chrbuilt-in details and examples
roundmethod example. Thanks @thacer13 (#151)
Tuplebroken link. Thanks @nugel (#150)
keys. Thanks @Yaya9256 (#149)
titlemethod on Manipulating strings. Thanks @elp3dr0 (2556a0c)
- Updated the
changelogTOC to show only the last 13 updates (c0f45c3)
- Added f-Strings debugging and formatting options.
- Fixed several typos. Thanks @SalvoTr, @jkornijchuk and @Gaurav-jo1
- Fixed formatting for
aiterbuiltin functions (#138)
- Fixed a nasty bug related to Carbon that could eventually lead to quite the performance issues (#139)
- Fixed typo errors.
- Fixed Algolia docsearch weir behavior when clicking on a result (#133)
- Added a share button to every
h1tag that only shows on hover (#134)
- Updated dependencies to the latest version
- Removed some workarounds for workbox that were not needed anymore
- Added Python Zipfile Module (e7538ee).
- Added Python Shelve Module (0afd2b3).
- Added Python Switch-Case Statement or Structural Pattern Matching (6397b0f).
- Added font size controls for Reader mode and updated navbar layout (1978f69)
- Added a Sponsor link to the navbar (dd22f81)
- Added transitions for mobile navigation (4cdfca4)
- Fixed an issue that prevented the sidebar to close on mobile navigation(48b58e0)
- Simplify json load/dump usage (#118)
- Launched Python Cheatsheet newsletter 🎉
- Added a newsletter subscription form component.
- Fixed many code examples, grammar and typo errors.
- Added examples for:
- Fixed a bug that prevented the toc to be updated when scrolling (1e5eb39)
- Added a
Removing Itemssection to
- Fixed a
- Changed several titles (05603c0) (c595143)
- Optimized TOC by enabling
markdown-it-anchoranchor links (#87)
- Optimized Mobile PageSpeed score (#88)
- Fixed DocSearch results by enabling
- Fixed DocSearch behavior.
String formatting(#92) (caac300)
popmethod example (#91)
- Enable Algolia DocSearch 🎉
- Update all internal navigation to use
- Fixed anchor link navigation.
- Fixed broken links.
- Added a
contributeplaceholder for unfinished sections.
- Added useful community links to the footer.
- Added Pagination.
- Changed titles to be more descriptive.
- Changed TOC titles to be more concise and descriptive.
- Added Python Built-in Functions.
- Added Python standard library modules:
- Added this changelog file.
The release of the new pythoncheatsheet.org website:
- Complete re-design with Vue 3 and Tailwind CSS.
- The site is now a PWA (Progressive web app) and can be installed in any platform that has a compatible web browser. It is also available offline.
- Added a dark mode.
- Added a reader mode.
- Added Algolia search (not available yet).
- Added contributors to the index page 🥰
- Added, fixed and removed code examples.
- Added an Edit this page on GitHub link to make it easier to contribute.
- Changed hosting to Netlify with an OSS plan 🎉
- Removed and joined cheatsheet sections.
- Fixed grammar and spelling mistakes.