First off, thank you for taking the time to contribute!
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to the Python cheatsheet. These are mostly guidelines, not rules. Use your best judgment, and please don’t hesitate to propose changes to this document.
Code of Conduct
This project and everyone who participates in it is governed by the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct. By participating, you are expected to uphold this code. Please report unacceptable behavior to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Running the project locally
Install pnpm package manager.
curl -fsSL https://get.pnpm.io/install.sh | sh -
On Windows (PowerShell)
iwr https://get.pnpm.io/install.ps1 -useb | iex
Clone the project, and install the dependencies.
git clone https://github.com/wilfredinni/python-cheatsheet.git cd python-cheatsheet pnpm install
Create a new branch.
git branch fix_bug git checkout fix_bug
Change/upgrade/add the changes you want.
pushyour changes to Github.
git add . git commit -m 'Add succinct explanation of what changed' git push origin fix_bug
Open a pull request.
- Submit changes to the cheatsheet.
- Improve existing topics and examples.
- Add new topics or resources.
- Ask for new topics by creating an Issue.
- Read the issues, fork the project and do a Pull Request.
- Report any kind of error or typo by creating an Issue or fix it with a Pull Request.
What you need to Know
If you don’t know where to start: